A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- M. Turduev, I.H. Giden, H. Kurt, "Design of flat lens-like graded index medium by photonic crystals: Exploring both low and high frequency regimes," Optics Communications, V. 339(15), pp. 22-33 (2015)
- M. Turduev, M. Botey, I. H. Giden, R. Herrero, H. Kurt, E. Ozbay, and K. Staliunas, "Two-dimensional complex parity-time-symmetric photonic structures," Physical Review A 91(2), 023825 (2015).
- Yildiz, H. U., Temiz, M., and Tavli, B., "Impact of Limiting Hop Count on the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 569-572, Apr 2015.
- Yildiz, H. U., Bicakci, K., Tavli, B., Gultekin, H., and Incebacak, D., "Maximizing Wireless Sensor Network Lifetime by Communication/Computation Energy Optimization: Node Level versus Network Level Strategies", Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier) volume 37, part 2, pp. 301-323, Feb 2016.
- Yildiz, H. U., Tavli, B., and Yanikomeroglu, H., "Transmission Power Control for Link-Level Handshaking in Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 561-576, Jan 2016.
- Yildiz, H. U. and Tavli, B., “Prolonging Wireless Sensor Network Lifetime by Optimal Utilization of Compressive Sensing”, Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM) Workshop on Networking and Collaboration Issues for the Internet of Everything (ONIoE), pp. 1-6, Dec 2015, San Diego, CA, USA.
- CITATIONS 305 ADET-Sayfa-2-Dosyalar: